Sikh Wedding Card Templates have 5 attachments it's including Sikh Wedding Card Templates #1 Sikh Wedding Invitation, Sikh Wedding Card Wording, Marriage Invitation Wordings - Parekh Cards, Sikh Wedding Card Templates #3 Sikh Wedding Layout - 29, Sikh Wedding Card Templates #4 Sikh Wedding Cards Wordings Sikh Wedding Card Templates Free Card Design Ideas, Sikh Wedding Card Templates #5 English Wedding Invitation Wordings. Sample 1 Sample 1; Sample 2 .. Below are the pictures:
The image of Sikh Wedding Card Templates was published at July 22, 2009 at 7:11 pm. This post is uploaded at the Wedding Invitation category. Sikh Wedding Card Templates is labelled with Sikh Wedding Card Templates, Sikh, Wedding, Card, Templates..
SikhSikh (sēk),USA pronunciation n.
- a member of a monotheistic religion, founded in the Punjab c1500 by the guru Nanak, that refuses to recognize the Hindu caste system or the Brahmanical priesthood and forbids magic, idolatry, and pilgrimages.
- of or pertaining to the Sikhs or to Sikhism.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Cardcard1 (kärd),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually rectangular piece of stiff paper, thin pasteboard, or plastic for various uses, as to write information on or printed as a means of identifying the holder: a 3ʺ × 5ʺ file card; a membership card.
- one of a set of thin pieces of cardboard with spots, figures, etc., used in playing various games;
- cards, (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a game or games played with such a set.
- the playing of such a game: to win at cards.
- Casino. the winning of 27 cards or more.
- [Whist.]tricks won in excess of six.
- Also called greeting card. a piece of paper or thin cardboard, usually folded, printed with a message of holiday greeting, congratulations, or other sentiment, often with an illustration or decorations, for mailing to a person on an appropriate occasion.
- something useful in attaining an objective, as a course of action or position of strength, comparable to a high card held in a game: If negotiation fails, we still have another card to play.
- See calling card (def. 1).
- See credit card.
- See bank card.
- a program of the events at races, boxing matches, etc.
- a menu or wine list.
- See compass card.
- See punch card.
- board (def. 14a).
- See trading card.
- a person who is amusing or facetious.
- any person, esp. one with some indicated characteristic: a queer card.
- in or on the cards, impending or likely;
probable: A reorganization is in the cards.
- play one's cards right, to act cleverly, sensibly, or cautiously: If you play your cards right, you may get mentioned in her will.
- put one's cards on the table, to be completely straightforward and open;
conceal nothing: He always believed in putting his cards on the table.
- to provide with a card.
- to fasten on a card.
- to write, list, etc., on cards.
- to examine the identity card or papers of: The bartender was carding all youthful customers to be sure they were of legal drinking age.
Templatestem•plate (tem′plit),USA pronunciation n.
- a pattern, mold, or the like, usually consisting of a thin plate of wood or metal, serving as a gauge or guide in mechanical work.
- anything that determines or serves as a pattern;
a model: You can use my notes as a template for employee evaluations.
- [Building Trades.]a horizontal piece, as of timber or stone, in a wall, to receive and distribute the pressure of a girder, beam, or the like.
- [Shipbuilding.]either of two wedges in each of the temporary blocks forming the support for the keel of a ship while building.
- [Aerial Photogrammetry.]any object having lines, slots, or straightedges to represent lines radiating from the center of a photograph, used for graphic triangulation.
- a strand of DNA or RNA that serves as a pattern for the synthesis of a complementary strand of nucleic acid or protein.
- a small sheet or strip of cardboard, plastic, or the like, that fits over a portion of the keyboard and provides ready reference to the keystroke commands of a particular software program.
- an electronic file with a predesigned, customized format and structure, as for a fax, letter, or expense report, ready to be filled in.
- Also called safe. a marble base for a toilet.
Here are a few Sikh Wedding Card Templates recommendations. First Items Getting Diamonds. For people who are now living in surrounding regions and New York, you must visit with several stores diamonds are famous enough to hunt down the correct ring. Three what to get is New Market Gold Centre, Silver Core and Industry and its own surroundings. Take the appropriate provider to purchase a ring to offer to advantage of the 0% installation center having a bank card from your bank and organize your spending cashflow as time goes on!
Observe the Right Period to Get. When applying for somebody generally, the men may decide the date of the genuinely specific. Christmas Valentine's and Year day times that are special to provide the ring to offer to the couple. On the specials' third morning, an enormous discount will be held by generally jewelry stores that are many. Properly, this is the suitable period for you to buy a ring to recommend!
When you want to find the best Sikh Wedding Card Templates, for the wedding party, well, these guidelines may be employed. Preferably it can motivate one to believe which one is the best.
Related Photos of Sikh Wedding Card Templates
- Bespoke Wedding Bouquets
September 24, 2009
- Wedding Venues Slough
December 20, 2009
- Table Decoration Wedding Ideas
March 15, 2010
- Wedding Makeup Artist San Francisco
September 18, 2009
- Wedding Feathers Centerpieces
April 4, 2010
- Cheap Wedding Venues In Charlotte Nc
December 17, 2009
- Little Wedding Chapel Las Vegas
June 19, 2010
- Kay Wedding Ring
November 17, 2009
- Cake Box Wedding Favors
August 13, 2009
- Filigree Wedding Invitations
May 1, 2010
- Wedding Invite Sayings
August 15, 2009
- Wholesale Wedding Sets
March 22, 2010
- Black And Gold Wedding Bands For Men
November 5, 2009
- Tall Plastic Vases For Wedding Centerpieces
June 7, 2010
- Wedding Invite Sets
September 28, 2009
- Vintage Lace V Neck Wedding Dress
May 6, 2010
- Big Ball Gown Wedding Dresses
September 1, 2009
- Pandora Wedding Rings Charm
June 10, 2010
- Wedding Invitation Buckles
March 1, 2010
- Wedding Rings Platinum
May 26, 2010
- Flat Shoes For A Wedding
November 26, 2009
- Cheap Charleston Wedding Venues
June 1, 2010
- Alfred Angelo Wedding Shoes
June 19, 2010
- Wedding Gifts Delivered
April 18, 2010
- Blue Sapphire Wedding Ring Sets
August 23, 2009