This article about Personalised Wedding Ring Box have 5 pictures including Personalised-Wedding-Ring-Boxes-By-Clouds-and-Currents, Personalised-Infinity-Love-Knot-Wedding-Ring-Box-By Clouds, This Beautiful Personalised Wedding Ring Box Is Made To Order For Your Big Day! The, Personalised Wedding Proposal Engagement Ring Box, Personalised Modern Calligraphy Wedding Ring Box. Calligraphy Box Insert. Following are the photos:
Personalised Wedding Ring Box was posted on August 23, 2009 at 7:44 am. It is published in the Wedding Ring category. Personalised Wedding Ring Box is labelled with Personalised Wedding Ring Box, Personalised, Wedding, Ring, Box..
Personalisedper•son•al•ize (pûr′sə nl īz′),USA pronunciation v.t., -ized, -iz•ing.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] per′son•al•ise′. per′son•al•i•za′tion, n.
- to have marked with one's initials, name, or monogram: to personalize stationery.
- to make personal, as by applying a general statement to oneself.
- to ascribe personal qualities to;
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Boxbox1 (boks),USA pronunciation n.
- a container, case, or receptacle, usually rectangular, of wood, metal, cardboard, etc., and often with a lid or removable cover.
- the quantity contained in a box: She bought a box of candy as a gift.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a gift or present: a Christmas box.
- See post-office box.
- a compartment or section in a public place, shut or railed off for the accommodation of a small number of people, esp. in a theater, opera house, sports stadium, etc.
- a small enclosure or area in a courtroom, for witnesses or the jury.
- a small shelter: a sentry's box.
- a small house, cabin, or cottage, as for use while hunting: a shooting box.
- a telephone booth.
- a wardrobe trunk.
- See box stall.
- the driver's seat on a coach.
- the section of a wagon in which passengers or parcels are carried.
- the section of a truck in which cargo is carried.
- the box, [Informal.]television: Are there any good shows on the box tonight?
- part of a page of a newspaper or periodical set off in some manner, as by lines, a border, or white space.
- any enclosing, protective case or housing, sometimes including its contents: a gear box; a fire-alarm box.
- either of two marked spaces, one on each side of the plate, in which the batter stands.
- either of two marked spaces, one outside of first base and the other outside of third, where the coaches stand.
- the pitcher's mound.
- the marked space where the catcher stands.
- a difficult situation;
- [Agric.]a bowl or pit cut in the side of a tree for collecting sap.
- [Jazz Slang.]
- a stringed instrument, as a guitar.
- a piano.
- a phonograph.
- a boom box.
- a computer.
- a coffin.
- the vulva or vagina.
- basket (def. 9).
- out of the box, [Australian Slang.]remarkable or exceptional;
- to put into a box: She boxed the glassware before the movers came.
- to enclose or confine as in a box (often fol. by in or up).
- to furnish with a box.
- to form into a box or the shape of a box.
- to block so as to keep from passing or achieving better position (often fol. by in): The Ferrari was boxed in by two other cars on the tenth lap.
- to group together for consideration as one unit: to box bills in the legislature.
- [Building Trades.]to enclose or conceal (a building or structure) as with boarding.
- [Agric.]to make a hole or cut in (a tree) for sap to collect.
- to mix (paint, varnish, or the like) by pouring from one container to another and back again.
- to mix groups of sheep that should be kept separated.
- to confuse someone or something.
- box out, [Basketball.]to position oneself between an opposing player and the basket to hinder the opposing player from rebounding or tipping in a shot;
Besides Personalised Wedding Ring Box, picking a wedding arrangements that are proper will also be important for your wedding. Thus, here are a few advice on that. First. Budget money is the next thing that you need to consider. We suggest that you don't choose an aroma of plants at a price that is too expensive, you're able to seem sophisticated though to not devote income that is a lot of. The methods that are best will be to choose blooms in line with the year whenever your wedding, as well as no problem finding, the cost will even cheaper.
Personalised Wedding Ring Box so mustn't pick an arrangement, and ought to be relative to the style of the wedding and the place. Choose wildflowers and exotic species if you perform a marriage ceremony outdoors just like the beach or garden.
Reason. Blossoms are considered for your dress being a complement. If the gowns you have observed crowded having a number of accessories, bouquet ideal decision is not therefore noticeable and easy. But when you include ordinary outfit without a large amount of frills, pick an arrangement of plants in colors that are vivid.
Smell. Select an arrangement of flowers has Stephanotis or aromatic smell. Not all bouquets possess a fresh fragrance, however you could outsmart by treating on scent to your awareness.
Random Galleries of Personalised Wedding Ring Box
- Damask Wedding Ideas
December 30, 2009
- Welcome Message For Wedding Invitation
October 12, 2009
- Wedding Venues Launceston
August 11, 2009
- Small Wedding Venues Tucson Az
July 7, 2010
- Green Wedding Decorations For Reception
March 12, 2010
- Wedding Gown Purple
October 12, 2009
- Wedding Venues Hampstead
April 30, 2010
- Cabo San Lucas Wedding Planner
August 10, 2009
- Wedding Venues In Ithaca Ny
October 15, 2009
- Wedding Ceremony Conclusion
July 29, 2009
- Country Western Wedding Rings
December 24, 2009
- Maternity Wedding Dresses Cheap
December 25, 2009
- Champagne Wedding Gift
February 22, 2010
- Western Nc Wedding Venues
June 12, 2010
- Wedding Kids Shoes
October 17, 2009
- Wedding Invitations Okc
September 22, 2009
- List Of Las Vegas Wedding Chapels
August 24, 2009
- Plus Size Champagne Wedding Dresses
June 8, 2010
- Folly Beach Weddings
March 4, 2010
- Wedding Gifts For Relatives
October 21, 2009
- Summer Rose Wedding Dress
April 18, 2010
- Cool Men Wedding Rings
November 8, 2009
- Ivory Wedge Wedding Shoes
December 16, 2009
- Country Wedding Accessories
September 3, 2009
- Short Hair For Wedding Party
October 21, 2009