The image about Criss Cross Wedding Bands have 12 pictures including Silver Wedding Rings, Cushion Cut Halo With Criss Cross Band! - Weddingbee, Ideas Of Criss Cross Wedding Bands Also Criss Cross Diamond Band Ring Concierge Of Criss, Criss Cross Wedding Bands Gallery #4 Criss Cross Engraved Wedding Band In FDENS3624B NL YG.jpg, Abby Criss Cross Wedding Band-0, Criss Cross Wedding Bands #6 Weddingbee Boards, Like This Item?, Good Criss Cross Wedding Bands #8 Joseph Jewelry, Weddingbee Boards, Diamond Wedding Band French Cut Diamond Crisscross Ring LS4403, Wedding Band Ring Criss Cross 10K White Gold 5mm Wide · Zoom, Criss Cross Ring,Full Eternity Diamond Wedding Ring,Twist Wedding Band,Anniversary Ring. Following are the images:
This post of Criss Cross Wedding Bands was uploaded on January 22, 2010 at 6:16 pm. This image is published at the Wedding Band category. Criss Cross Wedding Bands is tagged with Criss Cross Wedding Bands, Criss, Cross, Wedding, Bands..
Crosscross (krôs, kros),USA pronunciation n., v., adj., -er, -est.
- a structure consisting essentially of an upright and a transverse piece, upon which persons were formerly put to death.
- any object, figure, or mark resembling a cross, as two intersecting lines.
- a mark resembling a cross, usually an X, made instead of a signature by a person unable to write.
- the Cross, the cross upon which Jesus died.
- a figure of the Cross as a Christian emblem, badge, etc.
- the Cross as the symbol of Christianity.
- a small cross with a human figure attached to it, as a representation of Jesus crucified;
- a sign made with the right hand by tracing the figure of a cross in the air or by touching the foreheard, chest, and shoulders, as an act of devotion.
- a structure or monument in the form of a cross, set up for prayer, as a memorial, etc.
- any of various conventional representations or modifications of the Christian emblem used symbolically or for ornament, as in heraldry or art: a Latin cross; a Maltese cross.
- the crucifixion of Jesus as the culmination of His redemptive mission.
- any suffering endured for Jesus' sake.
- the teaching of redemption gained by Jesus' death.
- the Christian religion, or those who accept it;
- an opposition;
- any misfortune;
- a crossing of animals or plants;
a mixing of breeds.
- an animal, plant, breed, etc., produced by crossing;
- a person or thing that is intermediate in character between two others.
- [Boxing.]a punch thrown across and over the lead of an opponent.
- a contest the result of which is dishonestly arranged beforehand.
- a crossing.
- a place of crossing.
- [Plumbing.]a four-way joint or connection.
- an actor's movement from one area of a stage to another.
- Also called cross-trade. an arrangement for the simultaneous sale and purchase of a block of stock handled by a single broker.
- [Mach.]spider (def. 6b).
- (cap.) See Southern Cross.
- bear one's cross, to accept trials or troubles patiently.
- take the cross, to make the vows of a crusader.
- to move, pass, or extend from one side to the other side of (a street, river, etc.).
- to put or draw (a line, lines, etc.) across.
- to cancel by marking with a cross or with a line or lines (often fol. by off or out).
- to mark with a cross.
- to lie or pass across;
- to meet and pass.
- to transport across something.
- to assist or guide (a person) across a street or intersection: The guard crossed the child at the traffic light.
- to place in the form of a cross or crosswise.
- [Biol.]to cause (members of different genera, species, breeds, varieties, or the like) to interbreed.
- to oppose openly;
- to betray;
- to make the sign of a cross upon or over, as in devotion: to cross oneself.
- to set (a yard) in proper position on a mast.
- [Obs.]to confront in a hostile manner.
- to lie or be athwart;
- to move, pass, or extend from one side or place to another: Cross at the intersection.
- to meet and pass.
- to interbreed.
- [Theat.]to move from one side of the stage to the other, esp. by passing downstage of another actor.
- cross one's heart. See heart (def. 22).
- cross one's mind. See mind (def. 21).
- cross one's path. See path (def. 6).
- cross over:
- [Biol.](of a chromosome segment) to undergo crossing over.
- to switch allegiance, as from one political party to another.
- to change successfully from one field of endeavor, genre, etc., to another: to cross over from jazz to rock.
- Also, cross over to the other side. to die;
- cross someone's palm. See palm 1 (def. 11).
- cross up:
- to change arrangements made with;
deceive: He crossed me up after we had agreed to tell the police the same story.
- to confuse: I was supposed to meet him at the station, but got crossed up.
- angry and annoyed;
snappish: Don't be cross with me.
- lying or passing crosswise or across each other;
transverse: cross timbers.
- involving a reciprocal action, interchange, or the like: a cross-endorsement of political candidates; cross-marketing of related services.
opposite: They were at cross purposes with each other.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Bandsband1 (band),USA pronunciation n.
- a company of persons or, sometimes, animals or things, joined, acting, or functioning together;
troop: a band of protesters.
- a group of instrumentalists playing music of a specialized type: rock band; calypso band; mariachi band.
- a musical group, usually employing brass, percussion, and often woodwind instruments, that plays esp. for marching or open-air performances.
- See big band.
- See dance band.
- a division of a nomadic tribe;
a group of individuals who move and camp together and subsist by hunting and gathering.
- a group of persons living outside the law: a renegade band.
- to beat the band, [Informal.]energetically;
abundantly: It rained all day to beat the band.
- to unite in a troop, company, or confederacy.
- to unite;
confederate (often fol. by together): They banded together to oust the chairman.
Criss Cross Wedding Bands is really a holy issue maybe an experience of a lifetime for someone. Wedding celebration is an occasion that'll not be-forgotten any time soon, and everybody needs her wedding wedding or seems quite attractive. One of many most important items in a wedding or possibly a wedding is deciding on the best accessories for two beings who'll function as the fresh ship sailed living.
things that are various are also wanted by each couple using Relationship unique and special or the concept Decoration Wedding. Groom and virtually all the potential bride wish to display the different in selecting and most effective Decor Wedding. Merely deciding on the best designs can cause a holy atmosphere also knowledge. The initial and foremost prior to making any point should establish beforehand the style of selecting Criss Cross Wedding Bands you desire, specially choosing wedding accessories.
Would you like Overseas the standard wedding arrangements or a mixture of equally. Before they satisfy to choose the decoration companies Design Wedding felt more ideal, the principal color concept was significant and fixed. Do not forget to tell the wedding dress' color to match the fence.
More Galleries of Criss Cross Wedding Bands
- Cupcake Stand Ideas For Wedding
May 18, 2010
- Unique Wedding Showers
February 24, 2010
- Down Hairstyles Wedding
November 5, 2009
- Cathedral Train Wedding Dresses
August 12, 2009
- Where Can I Have My Wedding Reception
June 27, 2010
- Wedding Receptions Chicago
December 15, 2009
- El Capitan State Beach Wedding
December 29, 2009
- Wildflower Bouquets For Weddings
September 22, 2009
- Discount Wedding Jewelry Sets
July 25, 2009
- Gold Mens Wedding Bands
July 17, 2009
- Indian Best Wedding Songs
December 5, 2009
- Mothers Flowers For Wedding
December 13, 2009
- Design Your Own Wedding Dress Games
January 15, 2010
- Wholesale Wedding Cards India
December 8, 2009
- Artsy Wedding Dresses
August 6, 2009
- Beach Wedding Dresses For Second Marriage
May 24, 2010
- Blue Indian Wedding Dresses
July 27, 2009
- Country Songs To Play At A Wedding Reception
June 8, 2010
- Az Wedding Venues Cheap
February 9, 2010
- What Wedding Gown Is Best For My Shape
April 5, 2010
- Washington Dc Wedding Reception Venues
October 25, 2009
- How To Introduce Wedding Party At Reception
January 2, 2010
- Plus Size Medieval Wedding Dresses
October 5, 2009
- Flat Shoes For A Wedding
November 26, 2009
- Wedding Perfume Ideas
June 6, 2010