Matchingmatch1 (mach),USA pronunciation n.
- a slender piece of wood, cardboard, or other flammable material tipped with a chemical substance that produces fire when rubbed on a rough or chemically prepared surface.
- a wick, cord, or the like, prepared to burn at an even rate, used to fire cannon, gunpowder, etc.
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Goldgold (gōld),USA pronunciation n.
- a precious yellow metallic element, highly malleable and ductile, and not subject to oxidation or corrosion. Symbol: Au;
at. wt.: 196.967;
at. no.: 79;
sp. gr.: 19.3 at 20°C.
- a quantity of gold coins: to pay in gold.
- a monetary standard based on this metal;
- something likened to this metal in brightness, preciousness, superiority, etc.: a heart of gold.
- a bright, metallic yellow color, sometimes tending toward brown.
- See gold medal.
- (cap.) the code name for one of the five D-day invasion beaches, assaulted by British troops.
- consisting of gold.
- pertaining to gold.
- like gold.
- of the color of gold.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of 500,000 copies.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringsring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Hello guys, this photo is about Matching White Gold Wedding Rings #1 Brilliance.com. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 830 x 830. It's file size is just 67 KB. If You ought to save This post to Your laptop, you may Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the following image or read more at here: Matching White Gold Wedding Rings.
Besides Matching White Gold Wedding Rings #1 Brilliance.com, selecting a superior wedding meal is also important for your wedding. Preparing seat with lovely arrangements. Seats might not appear to be the most crucial part of a wedding you, however they may give a real difference when the show is made beautiful decoration. Should you feel your welcomed guests won't be interested in the fit which you have organized for looks simple, so that it could appeal to your invited attendees, you'll be able to decorate it with a bandage material chairs and extra recording about the couch. With decor in your seat is likely to make the guests feel comfy and in a position to attend your wedding till completed.
Light Is Section Of Wedding Decorations. Lighting is one part of the wedding decorations that can give your attractiveness and welcomed guests. Better illumination extras which might be traditional and contemporary can be chosen by you. It is possible to choose the lamps are decorative as your wedding decorations, if you opt for contemporary extras. You may also use a laser light gleam to be able to give the impression of luxury.
But then a usage of candlelight be therefore arranged and in conjunction with lamps can also be an array of your designs, if you are enthusiastic about standard subjects. Effectively, that is best wishes suggestions for Matching White Gold Wedding Rings #1 Brilliance.com that can be used for-you who want to make a wedding cakes that are great.
Similar Ideas of Matching White Gold Wedding Rings #1 Brilliance.com
- Wedding Room Decorations Ideas
June 20, 2010
- Wedding Venue Help
September 19, 2009
- Connecticut Wedding Planners
April 7, 2010
- Abroad Wedding Invites
January 28, 2010
- Gainesville Wedding Venues
May 10, 2010
- Singers For Weddings
January 16, 2010
- 6th Wedding Anniversary Gifts Uk
January 2, 2010
- Best Metal For Wedding Bands
June 27, 2010
- Red And Pink Wedding Invitations
June 12, 2010
- Average Cost For Wedding Band
January 21, 2010
- Topaz Wedding Ring Sets
November 28, 2009
- Wedding Cake Bakeries In Atlanta Ga
October 24, 2009
- Wedding Hairstyles Strapless Dress
January 10, 2010
- Purple And Teal Wedding Centerpieces
April 9, 2010
- Romantic Wedding Toppers
December 27, 2009
- Flattering Wedding Dress
August 8, 2009
- White Wedding Suits For Women
March 30, 2010
- Wedding Rings Phoenix
November 24, 2009
- Wedding Garden Decoration Ideas
January 25, 2010
- Diy Card Box Wedding Ideas
January 31, 2010
- Treasure Island Wedding Venues
January 30, 2010
- Navy Blue Wedding Dress Plus Size
September 23, 2009
- Wedding Ring On Finger Pictures
October 6, 2009
- Wedding Invite Templates Uk
March 3, 2010
- Red And Black Wedding Dresses For Sale
October 19, 2009