Chinese Wedding Ceremony Traditions have 10 photos including Chinese Wedding Ceremony Traditions #1 Chinese Traditional Wedding, Featured Image, China.org.cn, Chinese Wedding Ceremony Traditional Hanfu Wedding Ceremony4chinadailycn Hobby Lobby Wedding Supplies, Being A Hugely Important Part Of Chinese Culture Tea Is Then Served As Part Of The Chinese Wedding Ceremony. The Couple Serves Tea To Both Sides Of The ., Modern Couple's Traditional Chinese Wedding, When It Comes To Chinese Culture, Chinese Wedding Ceremony, As A Reflection Of Culture, Should Never Be Neglected. Just Follow ChinaTour.com To Discover The ., My Chinese Traditional Wedding Video 2, Chinese Wedding Ceremony Traditions #9 Traditional Chinese Wedding Ceremony | By Kanegen Traditional Chinese Wedding Ceremony | By Kanegen, Chinese Wedding Ceremony Group Wedding Ceremony Held In Shanghai Chinacn Trumpet Mermaid Wedding Dresses. Below are the images:
Chinese Wedding Ceremony Traditions was uploaded at June 4, 2010 at 10:23 am. It is posted under the Wedding Idea category. Chinese Wedding Ceremony Traditions is labelled with Chinese Wedding Ceremony Traditions, Chinese, Wedding, Ceremony, Traditions..
ChineseChi•nese (chī nēz′, -nēs′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nese, adj.
- the standard language of China, based on the speech of Beijing;
- a group of languages of the Sino-Tibetan family, including standard Chinese and most of the other languages of China. Abbr.: Chin., Chin
- any of the Chinese languages, which vary among themselves to the point of mutual unintelligibility.
- a native or descendant of a native of China.
- of or pertaining to China, its inhabitants, or one of their languages.
- noting or pertaining to the partly logographic, partly phonetic script used for the writing of Chinese, Japanese, and other languages, consisting of thousands of brushstroke characters written in vertical columns from right to left.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ceremonycer•e•mo•ny (ser′ə mō′nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies.
- the formal activities conducted on some solemn or important public or state occasion: the coronation ceremony.
- a formal religious or sacred observance;
a solemn rite: a marriage ceremony.
- formal observances or gestures collectively;
ceremonial observances: The breathless messenger had no time for ceremony.
- any formal act or observance, esp. a meaningless one: His low bow was mere ceremony.
- a gesture or act of politeness or civility: the ceremony of a handshake.
- strict adherence to conventional forms;
formality: to leave a room without ceremony.
- stand on ceremony, to behave in a formal or ceremonious manner.
Traditionstra•di•tion (trə dish′ən),USA pronunciation n.
tra•di ′tion•less, adj.
- the handing down of statements, beliefs, legends, customs, information, etc., from generation to generation, esp. by word of mouth or by practice: a story that has come down to us by popular tradition.
- something that is handed down: the traditions of the Eskimos.
- a long-established or inherited way of thinking or acting: The rebellious students wanted to break with tradition.
- a continuing pattern of culture beliefs or practices.
- a customary or characteristic method or manner: The winner took a victory lap in the usual track tradition.
- (among Jews) body of laws and doctrines, or any one of them, held to have been received from Moses and originally handed down orally from generation to generation.
- (among Christians) a body of teachings, or any one of them, held to have been delivered by Christ and His apostles but not originally committed to writing.
- (among Muslims) a hadith.
- [Law.]an act of handing over something to another, esp. in a formal legal manner;
Union to it when the couple decided to meet up in the sacred connection of relationship, which means they're able with whatever is before them to deal. If the wedding numerous candidates who hold this bond that is sacred. Particularly when there are relatives or pals that are married and we were asked. Our busyness as a visitor is buying Chinese Wedding Ceremony Traditions.
Since we do not understand what you resented by the bride later and liked buying present bother effortless. If we provide the proper gift could make me content, if not specifically without obtaining. Not to mention we want to supply exclusive and different presents towards the bride and groom. Trendy but groom and appealing, cheap and fun bride are our expectations. Basically there are when trying to find a Chinese Wedding Ceremony Traditions that is a few tips that can be applied as insight:
Looking for a specific wedding gift. Searching special items for your bride and groom, gifts are seldom offered but beneficial to both people. We can offer a gift that could be a tad bit more expensive. For instance, honeymoon plans can be provided by us to partners with a shared wedding with friends. Obviously this will leave equally wedding couple to his friends to a impact.
Looking at what is chosen groom and from the bride. We're able to look out of an interest or favorite groom and bride when she was simple once, while looking for a wedding present. If both just like an artist that is particular and love audio we're able to offer a performer or a music CD in their favorite musician concert tickets.
Random Images on Chinese Wedding Ceremony Traditions
- Can I Get My Wedding Ring Made Bigger
October 5, 2009
- Wedding Congratulations Cards Uk
September 17, 2009
- 55th Wedding Anniversary Party Ideas
August 25, 2009
- Cheap Candy For Wedding Favors
October 11, 2009
- Council Wedding Venues
June 10, 2010
- Ball Gown Wedding Dresses With Cap Sleeves
March 11, 2010
- Inexpensive Wedding Favors
February 20, 2010
- Quirky Wedding Invites
December 17, 2009
- Las Vegas Wedding Gift Ideas
October 18, 2009
- Gift Boxes For Wedding
April 8, 2010
- The Proper Way To Wear A Wedding Set
January 9, 2010
- Berings Wedding Invitations
August 10, 2009
- Pearl Wedding Ring Set
July 2, 2010
- The Wedding Planner Online Sa Prevodom
January 14, 2010
- Rustic Wedding Reception Decorations
August 8, 2009
- Wedding Dress With Camo Sash
June 8, 2010
- Winter Casual Wedding Dress
December 30, 2009
- Wedding Table Decor Ideas
April 18, 2010
- Interracial Cake Toppers For Weddings
May 25, 2010
- Beach Palace Cancun Wedding
January 5, 2010
- Wedding Guest Dresses Pinterest
August 17, 2009
- Cedar Beach Inn Wedding
October 17, 2009
- Long Sleeves Wedding Dress
July 3, 2010
- Wedding Invitations Poems Asking For Money
December 17, 2009
- Wedding Dress T
March 23, 2010