Chinese Wedding Ceremony Traditions have 10 photos including Chinese Wedding Ceremony Traditions #1 Chinese Traditional Wedding, Featured Image, China.org.cn, Chinese Wedding Ceremony Traditional Hanfu Wedding Ceremony4chinadailycn Hobby Lobby Wedding Supplies, Being A Hugely Important Part Of Chinese Culture Tea Is Then Served As Part Of The Chinese Wedding Ceremony. The Couple Serves Tea To Both Sides Of The ., Modern Couple's Traditional Chinese Wedding, When It Comes To Chinese Culture, Chinese Wedding Ceremony, As A Reflection Of Culture, Should Never Be Neglected. Just Follow ChinaTour.com To Discover The ., My Chinese Traditional Wedding Video 2, Chinese Wedding Ceremony Traditions #9 Traditional Chinese Wedding Ceremony | By Kanegen Traditional Chinese Wedding Ceremony | By Kanegen, Chinese Wedding Ceremony Group Wedding Ceremony Held In Shanghai Chinacn Trumpet Mermaid Wedding Dresses. Below are the images:
Chinese Wedding Ceremony Traditions was uploaded at June 4, 2010 at 10:23 am. It is posted under the Wedding Idea category. Chinese Wedding Ceremony Traditions is labelled with Chinese Wedding Ceremony Traditions, Chinese, Wedding, Ceremony, Traditions..
ChineseChi•nese (chī nēz′, -nēs′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nese, adj.
- the standard language of China, based on the speech of Beijing;
- a group of languages of the Sino-Tibetan family, including standard Chinese and most of the other languages of China. Abbr.: Chin., Chin
- any of the Chinese languages, which vary among themselves to the point of mutual unintelligibility.
- a native or descendant of a native of China.
- of or pertaining to China, its inhabitants, or one of their languages.
- noting or pertaining to the partly logographic, partly phonetic script used for the writing of Chinese, Japanese, and other languages, consisting of thousands of brushstroke characters written in vertical columns from right to left.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ceremonycer•e•mo•ny (ser′ə mō′nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies.
- the formal activities conducted on some solemn or important public or state occasion: the coronation ceremony.
- a formal religious or sacred observance;
a solemn rite: a marriage ceremony.
- formal observances or gestures collectively;
ceremonial observances: The breathless messenger had no time for ceremony.
- any formal act or observance, esp. a meaningless one: His low bow was mere ceremony.
- a gesture or act of politeness or civility: the ceremony of a handshake.
- strict adherence to conventional forms;
formality: to leave a room without ceremony.
- stand on ceremony, to behave in a formal or ceremonious manner.
Traditionstra•di•tion (trə dish′ən),USA pronunciation n.
tra•di ′tion•less, adj.
- the handing down of statements, beliefs, legends, customs, information, etc., from generation to generation, esp. by word of mouth or by practice: a story that has come down to us by popular tradition.
- something that is handed down: the traditions of the Eskimos.
- a long-established or inherited way of thinking or acting: The rebellious students wanted to break with tradition.
- a continuing pattern of culture beliefs or practices.
- a customary or characteristic method or manner: The winner took a victory lap in the usual track tradition.
- (among Jews) body of laws and doctrines, or any one of them, held to have been received from Moses and originally handed down orally from generation to generation.
- (among Christians) a body of teachings, or any one of them, held to have been delivered by Christ and His apostles but not originally committed to writing.
- (among Muslims) a hadith.
- [Law.]an act of handing over something to another, esp. in a formal legal manner;
Union to it when the couple decided to meet up in the sacred connection of relationship, which means they're able with whatever is before them to deal. If the wedding numerous candidates who hold this bond that is sacred. Particularly when there are relatives or pals that are married and we were asked. Our busyness as a visitor is buying Chinese Wedding Ceremony Traditions.
Since we do not understand what you resented by the bride later and liked buying present bother effortless. If we provide the proper gift could make me content, if not specifically without obtaining. Not to mention we want to supply exclusive and different presents towards the bride and groom. Trendy but groom and appealing, cheap and fun bride are our expectations. Basically there are when trying to find a Chinese Wedding Ceremony Traditions that is a few tips that can be applied as insight:
Looking for a specific wedding gift. Searching special items for your bride and groom, gifts are seldom offered but beneficial to both people. We can offer a gift that could be a tad bit more expensive. For instance, honeymoon plans can be provided by us to partners with a shared wedding with friends. Obviously this will leave equally wedding couple to his friends to a impact.
Looking at what is chosen groom and from the bride. We're able to look out of an interest or favorite groom and bride when she was simple once, while looking for a wedding present. If both just like an artist that is particular and love audio we're able to offer a performer or a music CD in their favorite musician concert tickets.
Random Images on Chinese Wedding Ceremony Traditions
- Flower Garlands For Weddings
March 5, 2010
- Tea Wedding Favors Diy
January 13, 2010
- Old Ranch Country Club Wedding
June 18, 2010
- Womens Diamond Wedding Bands White Gold
March 29, 2010
- Beach Wedding Suits Uk
December 13, 2009
- Fort Walton Beach Wedding
December 6, 2009
- Outdoor Wedding Pictures Ideas
October 10, 2009
- Mail Order Wedding Cakes
November 19, 2009
- Wedding Dresses Cathedral Train
May 26, 2010
- Best Wedding Color Schemes
November 14, 2009
- Wedding Coloring Books
June 11, 2010
- Golden Wedding Anniversary Decoration Ideas
October 4, 2009
- Unusual Venue Wedding
April 18, 2010
- A Line Wedding Dresses With Lace
January 11, 2010
- Average Cost For Wedding Band
January 21, 2010
- Red Black Wedding Dresses
February 17, 2010
- Wedding Planners In Memphis Tn
October 13, 2009
- A Christian Wedding Ceremony
November 24, 2009
- Ready To Wear Wedding Gowns
August 16, 2009
- My Greek Wedding Planners
August 1, 2009
- Yonkers Wedding Venues
September 6, 2009
- Vietnamese Wedding Outfit
December 10, 2009
- Personal Wedding Invitation Matter For Friends In English
January 2, 2010
- Blue Hydrangea Wedding Invitations
October 27, 2009
- Painted Wedding Shoes
May 12, 2010