This post of Diamond Wedding Anniversary Rings have 8 images including Diamond Wedding Anniversary Rings #1 Design Your Own Diamond Anniversary Ring & Eternity Ring, 4 Carat Solid 18K White Gold Simulate Diamond Wedding Anniversary Ring Equisite Jewelry Gift For Lovers Best Anniversary Gift-in Rings From Jewelry ., Marquise Wedding Anniversary Ring With Black Diamond In FD8372GBLACK NL RG, Beautiful Diamond Wedding Anniversary Rings #4 Anniversary Rings: Unique 18K Gold Custom Made Wide Diamond Wedding Band 6.55ct, Marquise Diamond Wedding Anniversary Ring In FD8372 NL YG, Lovely Diamond Wedding Anniversary Rings #6 Anniversary Rings Diamond Bridal Sets IFEYWZF, Chic What Is Anniversary Diamond Rings T.w. Diamond Five Stone Frame Anniversary Ring In 14k SEUYFZZ, Diamond Wedding Ring Sets 14K Rose Gold Anniversary Ring Full Eternity Art Deco Stacking Band. Below are the pictures:
This article of Diamond Wedding Anniversary Rings was uploaded at June 28, 2010 at 2:06 am. This blog post is published in the Wedding Ring category. Diamond Wedding Anniversary Rings is tagged with Diamond Wedding Anniversary Rings, Diamond, Wedding, Anniversary, Rings..
Diamonddia•mond (dī′mənd, dī′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a pure or nearly pure, extremely hard form of carbon, naturally crystallized in the isometric system.
- a piece of this stone.
- a transparent, flawless or almost flawless piece of this stone, esp. when cut and polished, valued as a precious gem.
- a ring or other piece of jewelry containing such a precious stone, esp. an engagement ring.
- a piece of this stone used in a drill or cutting tool.
- a tool provided with such an uncut stone, used for cutting glass.
- crystallized carbon, or a piece of it, artificially produced.
- an equilateral quadrilateral, esp. as placed with its diagonals vertical and horizontal;
a lozenge or rhombus.
- any rhombus-shaped figure or object oriented with its diagonals vertical and horizontal.
- a red rhombus-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card of the suit bearing such figures.
- diamonds, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Diamonds is trump. Diamonds are trump.
- the space enclosed by home plate and the three bases;
- the entire playing field.
- a 4½-point type of a size between brilliant and pearl.
- diamond in the rough, a person of fine character but lacking refined manners or graces.
- made of or set with a diamond or diamonds.
- having the shape of a diamond: a dress with a diamond print.
- indicating the 75th, or sometimes the 60th, event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to adorn with or as if with diamonds.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Anniversaryan•ni•ver•sa•ry (an′ə vûr′sə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, adj.
- the yearly recurrence of the date of a past event: the tenth anniversary of their marriage.
- the celebration or commemoration of such a date.
- See wedding anniversary.
- returning or recurring each year;
- pertaining to an anniversary: an anniversary gift. Abbr.:anniv.
Ringsring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Before discussing Diamond Wedding Anniversary Rings, let us discuss a wedding invitation that is great. Are you wanting to install Pre Wedding photos within your request? Good idea! Sometimes the wedding couple wish to exhibit their Pre Wedding images. If you'd like, it doesn't matter. Thus, nowadays there are various individuals who obtained a wedding invitation card influx of curious to determine the people of the groom and bride, not a basic title.
When need to select what type Diamond Wedding Anniversary Rings that ideal for your taste later to conclude, by experiencing those methods hopefully you're able to utilize it.
Consult request style with parents. The next thing, consult the look making use of their parents unless a separate marriage party would be made by each household with a different invitation. a warfare of words as well as the argument frequently may actually make sure that your request card design is completely fit.
Range from the full information. If necessary set your nickname as well as the nickname of the partner along with their respective households. It is planned the visitor is not confused and imagined the request you deliver the address that was incorrect. Or should you feel the necessity, also include calling number of each associate. The target is clear, the person of the request might be contacted straight to be sure whether it is legitimate they are invited.
Similar Posts of Diamond Wedding Anniversary Rings
- Wedding Venues In Rutland
July 27, 2009
- Gatsby Inspired Wedding Favors
June 12, 2010
- Strapless Champagne Wedding Dress
January 1, 2010
- Nigerian Igbo Traditional Wedding Pictures
February 23, 2010
- Wedding Venues In The Hill Country
April 11, 2010
- White Gold Wedding Ring Settings Without Stones
September 21, 2009
- Wedding Gowns Austin
March 26, 2010
- Inexpensive Outdoor Weddings
November 28, 2009
- Italian Wedding Album
January 17, 2010
- Poem From 4 Weddings
March 13, 2010
- Ideas For Wedding Themes
July 29, 2009
- Luggage Tags Bulk Wedding Favors
March 22, 2010
- Bespoke Wedding Invitations London
April 19, 2010
- St Augustine Wedding Cakes
June 28, 2010
- Wedding Gown Cathedral Train
October 16, 2009
- Wedding Dresses Brisbane North
July 24, 2009
- Eiffel Bride Wedding Dresses
November 8, 2009
- Designer Ivory Wedding Shoes
April 30, 2010
- Best All Inclusive Resorts For Destination Weddings
March 31, 2010
- Straight Line Wedding Dresses
October 21, 2009
- Wedding Venues In Natchez Ms
March 2, 2010
- Emelia Brobbey Wedding Pictures
February 17, 2010
- Background Music For Wedding Reception
December 12, 2009
- Alexa Vega And Carlos Pena Wedding
September 30, 2009
- Wedding Vows Ideas For Her
January 5, 2010