Words For Wedding Invitation Cards have 11 pictures including Related Image For Wedding Invitation Cards Wordings – Sample, Invitation That Says Fun Wedding Invitation Wording, Invitation That Says Simple Wedding Invitation Wording, Words For Wedding Invitation Cards #4 Romantic Verses For Wedding Invitations | Quotes For Weddings, Marriage, Sayings For Wedding Cards, Ordinary Words For Wedding Invitation Cards #5 A Practical Wedding, Full Size Of Wedding Ideas: Beautiful Words For Wedding Ceremonybeautiful Card Ideas Image Inspirations Invitation ., Sample Of Wedding Invitation Wording …, Exceptional Words For Wedding Invitation Cards Design Inspirations #8 4. Grace And Russell, Quotes For Wedding Invitation – Tutwedding., Words For Wedding Invitation Cards Photo #10 Wedding Invitation Cards Wordings, Wedding Invitation Quotes For Friends Cards Unique Lovable Wedding Card Invitation Sample Wedding Invitation Wording. Below are the pictures:
The post about Words For Wedding Invitation Cards was posted on June 29, 2010 at 10:34 pm. It is uploaded under the Wedding Invitation category. Words For Wedding Invitation Cards is tagged with Words For Wedding Invitation Cards, Words, For, Wedding, Invitation, Cards..
Wordsword (wûrd),USA pronunciation n.
- a unit of language, consisting of one or more spoken sounds or their written representation, that functions as a principal carrier of meaning. Words are composed of one or more morphemes and are either the smallest units susceptible of independent use or consist of two or three such units combined under certain linking conditions, as with the loss of primary accent that distinguishes black′bird′ from black′ bird′. Words are usually separated by spaces in writing, and are distinguished phonologically, as by accent, in many languages.
- speech or talk: to express one's emotion in words; Words mean little when action is called for.
- the text or lyrics of a song as distinguished from the music.
- contentious or angry speech;
a quarrel: We had words and she walked out on me.
- a short talk or conversation: Marston, I'd like a word with you.
- an expression or utterance: a word of warning.
- warrant, assurance, or promise: I give you my word I'll be there.
information: We received word of his death.
- a verbal signal, as a password, watchword, or countersign.
- an authoritative utterance, or command: His word was law.
- Also called machine word. a string of bits, characters, or bytes treated as a single entity by a computer, particularly for numeric purposes.
- (cap.) Also called the Word, the Word of God.
- the Scriptures;
- the Logos.
- the message of the gospel of Christ.
- a proverb or motto.
- at a word, in immediate response to an order or request;
in an instant: At a word they came to take the situation in hand.
- be as good as one's word, to hold to one's promises.
- eat one's words, to retract one's statement, esp. with humility: They predicted his failure, but he made them eat their words.
- have a word, to talk briefly: Tell your aunt that I would like to have a word with her.
- have no words for, to be unable to describe: She had no words for the sights she had witnessed.
- in a word, in summary;
in short: In a word, there was no comparison.Also, in one word.
- in so many words, in unequivocal terms;
explicitly: She told them in so many words to get out.
- keep one's word, to fulfill one's promise: I said I'd meet the deadline, and I kept my word.
- man of his word or woman of her word, a person who can be trusted to keep a promise;
a reliable person.
- of few words, laconic;
taciturn: a woman of few words but of profound thoughts.
- of many words, talkative;
wordy: a person of many words but of little wit.
- put in a good word for, to speak favorably of;
commend: He put in a good word for her with the boss.Also, put in a word for.
- take one at one's word, to take a statement to be literal and true.
- take the words out of one's mouth, to say exactly what another person was about to say.
- weigh one's words, to choose one's words carefully in speaking or writing: It was an important message, and he was weighing his words.
- to express in words;
select words to express;
phrase: to word a contract with great care.
- my word! or upon my word! (used as an exclamation of surprise or astonishment.)
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
Cardscard1 (kärd),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually rectangular piece of stiff paper, thin pasteboard, or plastic for various uses, as to write information on or printed as a means of identifying the holder: a 3ʺ × 5ʺ file card; a membership card.
- one of a set of thin pieces of cardboard with spots, figures, etc., used in playing various games;
- cards, (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a game or games played with such a set.
- the playing of such a game: to win at cards.
- Casino. the winning of 27 cards or more.
- [Whist.]tricks won in excess of six.
- Also called greeting card. a piece of paper or thin cardboard, usually folded, printed with a message of holiday greeting, congratulations, or other sentiment, often with an illustration or decorations, for mailing to a person on an appropriate occasion.
- something useful in attaining an objective, as a course of action or position of strength, comparable to a high card held in a game: If negotiation fails, we still have another card to play.
- See calling card (def. 1).
- See credit card.
- See bank card.
- a program of the events at races, boxing matches, etc.
- a menu or wine list.
- See compass card.
- See punch card.
- board (def. 14a).
- See trading card.
- a person who is amusing or facetious.
- any person, esp. one with some indicated characteristic: a queer card.
- in or on the cards, impending or likely;
probable: A reorganization is in the cards.
- play one's cards right, to act cleverly, sensibly, or cautiously: If you play your cards right, you may get mentioned in her will.
- put one's cards on the table, to be completely straightforward and open;
conceal nothing: He always believed in putting his cards on the table.
- to provide with a card.
- to fasten on a card.
- to write, list, etc., on cards.
- to examine the identity card or papers of: The bartender was carding all youthful customers to be sure they were of legal drinking age.
The groom generally escapes the attention of the invitees and visitors. All the awareness is generally interested in the woman, but that doesn't mean you do not be thankful, right? This time around I'll discuss something that is seldom reviews that Words For Wedding Invitation Cards. Surely the gifts fascinating and insane are memorable for that groom. So what the-heck gift idea for that groom fun and ridiculous? It is checked by let us out!
Clarification items that are hilarious and ridiculous. Assume you reward the groom a field of condoms number of brands and types, then obtain a guys's underwear and get the friend of the groom and add the trademark. We consider he'll laugh in the gifts for your groom that you just would have retained, and give her.
Childhood movie. Items to groom the first is youth play movie and photographs on her wedding day. Acquire all footage possessed from the parents of the groom or photos youth photographs (when the groomis parents don't have any movie) groom, Place can be a tale in regards to a absurd event actually occurred. , nor forget to insert an account about all the things concerning the groom, whether it is his bio up the habit - a practice distinctive. Then work with WO (wedding coordinator) who presumed the bride to choose the best timing perform it minus the knowledge of the groom and bride. Assured them, especially the groom will be surprised to receive a gift .
Relevant Galleries of Words For Wedding Invitation Cards
- Pakistani Outfits For Weddings
July 31, 2009
- Wedding Cake Toppers Pictures
January 2, 2010
- Tiffany Blue Wedding Decorations For Sale
May 8, 2010
- Wedding Venues In Orange Ca
September 10, 2009
- Cz Silver Wedding Sets
December 24, 2009
- Most Expensive Wedding Reception
August 10, 2009
- Checklist For Wedding Ceremony
October 4, 2009
- Good Ideas For Wedding Favours
September 23, 2009
- Indian Wedding Blouses Designs
August 19, 2009
- Wedding Reception Background Music Playlist
November 3, 2009
- Free Mason Jar Wedding Invitation Printable Templates
January 30, 2010
- Wedding Officiant Louisville Ky
February 12, 2010
- White Wedding Pictures In Nigeria
June 1, 2010
- Luxurious Wedding Cards
February 26, 2010
- White Gold Wedding Ring With Diamonds
May 14, 2010
- Ring For Wedding
November 12, 2009
- Beach Weddings Turkey
January 31, 2010
- Ruby Wedding Anniversary Cake Toppers
October 19, 2009
- Cheap Table Centerpiece Ideas For Wedding
January 2, 2010
- Wedding Attire Etiquette
February 20, 2010
- Wedding By The Beach
June 26, 2010
- Winter Wedding Save The Date Cards
January 24, 2010
- Flower Wedding Hair Pieces
April 27, 2010
- Vanilla Wedding Cakes
July 6, 2010
- Fall Wedding Pics
February 26, 2010